CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY 5TH AUGUST 9AM so enter by Thursday night at the latest.
Special Announcement for Parents
The club are delighted to announce the launch of the Get Results programme at Western. Get Results is a new fitness programme devised by Paul Murphy that combines the right exercise programme with the right eating plan to stop you becoming bored and demotivated in the gym.
Paul is offering FREE workshops to get you started:
1. Get Results Workshop (value £30)
- Discover why so few people are achieving long term weight loss results
- Increase your motivation by setting yourself some personalised goals and develop your individualised plan to reach these goals
- Learn more about the best eating strategies to assist with inch loss and help you control your cravings
- Learn why dieting does not work long term
- Find out the most effective exercises to boost your body's metabolism
2. Tennis and Squash Postural Screening
Your body is the main player in your performance: your priority is to maximise its potential.
N.B. Non-members welcome to the free workshops although would have to join to take on further training opportunities. Why not sign up for the FREE no obligation workshop if you are thinking of joining the gym while the kids play tennis.
- Details coming soon regarding US Open Tournament on Sunday 4th September....(will be family orientated for parents and children)
- Details of Junior Club Championships will be out once the draw is finalised for the West End tournament. We may delay this slightly depending on pressure on courts during the last fortnight in August. The Red, Orange and Green events will be run as one day events with the finals on 1st October. The older events will be scheduled and run from late August to mid- September after school and at weekends with finals day on 1st October
- Details and registration for the new blocks will be out mid August. Watch this space for news.