Wednesday 11 January 2012

Happy New Year

Dear Parents and Players from Western,

This will be my last message on here for a while as I have set up another blog
to record my Australian adventures. You can find that blog here. I have had a wonderful time in the last week or so trying to find my tennis feet down under and so I have started a Facebook page and become quite prolific on twitter to share the fun. I blame you guys for buying me an I-pad!!! You have created a
monster ...

So I have a favour to ask of you. It would be great if you could spread the word about my blog (http://juliegtennis.blogspot.com/) and Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/juliegtennis) among your tennis friends and family.

The more 'clicks' and 'likes' I have the better! I'm hoping it will be a good forum to keep in touch with the children and that I can feature stories about them from time to time in conjunction with stories from Oz. A short interview with Lewis Merrylees will feature soon on facebook and anyone else who would like to be interviewed, drop me an email!

So to whet your appetites:
  1. Read about my afternoon with Judy and Andy Murray here
  2. See pictures of this event here
  3. And follow me on twitter @juliegtennis  
I'm attending the Australian Open Grand Slam Coaches Conference again from Thursday 12th to Sunday 15th January and then I'll be at the Open tennis on and off after that. I'll be trying to share all the stuff I'm learning via the online forums so it would be great if you could pass on anything relevant to the kids.

Don't forget to keep in touch. It's great hearing what you did yesterday when I get up in the morning!

Yours in smashes and volleys,

Julie x

No comments:

Post a Comment