Exciting news for this weekend!!!
1. Family tennis begins for everyone this Saturday 12 - 2 pm at the club. A coach will be on hand to organise games for children and parents of all abilities. This event is totally free for the first session. The time will generally be later in the day but we are tying in with a special event in point 2!!! (N.B. Family Tennis news will be updated via Facebook.com/juliegtennis and the blog so please watch out for details. Our aim is to keep it free for members and to charge a small fee for non-members as the weeks go on.
2. On Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd May the Boiler Room Fitness Studio doors will be open for you to come in and have a look, meet Michael and his team and even try out the bikes if you wish !! So please try and come along and welcome Boiler Room Fitness to the Club as well as seeing what Spinning is all about too !!
The Boiler Room Fitness website boilerroomfitness.co.uk website is now LIVE and linked to their online Class Booking System so you can now book yourself into any upcoming class.You will also see that on Monday 4th May there are 4 FREE Classes for you to try.Boiler Room Fitness looks forward to seeing you over the May weekend.
3. Coaching on as normal over the May weekend also. Thank you to everyone who has paid so promptly for this block. If you haven't yet paid, please read this LINK for details of how to pay.
4. Rally for Bally - save the date Saturday 6th June for our celebrity tennis fundraising event. We are raising money for EBAT and Playlist for Life. More details of all of this and how to buy tickets coming soon. In the meantime we are looking for sponsors for the event if any of you are interested in helping on that level. We have a few overheads for example the 250 seater stand we are looking to cover the costs of so all proceeds can go to the charities. If you or anyone you know would like to sponsor the event or would like to donate prizes for our raffle and auction, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Summer Camp - summer camp bookings are open and filling up fast. Please see the link HERE for details.